Graham Leggatt-Chidgey, Chief Executive and Anne Cooling, Head of Corporate Development are working together to introduce Corporate Partnerships to local companies.
Since October 2007 Butterwick has hosted several Corporate Partner Receptions at first class venues such as Wynyard Hall, Wynyard Park and Crathorne Hall.
In May 2010 Butterwick Hospice hosted a Corporate Partner Reception at the prestigious Rockliffe Hall, Hurworth on Tees. The luncheon reception was generously sponsored by Rockliffe Hall and brought many offers of support to the Charity.
Photograph courtesy of Ian Vickery Photography
This income from the corporate sector is extremely important to the charity and we hope that many more companies in the future will become associated with Butterwick Hospice Care.
On behalf of the Trustees, staff and volunteers at Butterwick Hospice Care we would like to say a huge Thank You to the businesses who have agreed to support the Hospice through our Corporate Partnerships. View all of our Corporate Partners here.
Butterwick Hospice Care Partnerships
Butterwick Hospice provides end of life care, of the highest quality, to local people: yours and mine family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. We have a first rate reputation for the quality and scope of all our services. We enjoy considerable local support and maintain a highly visible regional profile. In commercial terms we are a high value brand. Membership of our Corporate Partnerships and Corporate Sponsorships allows your company to be strongly and visibly identified with our brand and facilities whilst publicising your company's commitment to good corporate social responsibility.
Corporate Partner level - £5,000 annual donation
Becoming a Corporate Partner of Butterwick Hospice entitles each partner company to a menu of benefits which include the following:
- Receive a framed Corporate Partner Certificate
- Licensed to use Hospice Corporate Partner logo
- Prominently acknowledged in the Charity's Annual Report
- Receive a high quality commemorative Membership Award
- Receive invitations to bi-monthly Corporate Breakfast meetings
- Inclusion on the Partnership Display within the Hospice Reception
- Inclusion of your company logo, a page dedicated to your company and hyperlink to your company website from Butterwick Hospice website
- Acknowledged in the Charity's bi-annual Newsletter, distributed to 30,000 supporters
Are you interested to learn more about how a Corporate Partnership with Butterwick Hospice could benefit your Company?
Facts & Figures
- Butterwick Hospice employs 250 staff and over 500 volunteers
- 90% of our staff are doctors and nurses
- It is a 24 hour, 7 day week, 52 weeks a year, fully operating Hospice
- One day of care for an adult costs£450
- One day of care for a child costs £750
- Day care services cost per year£325,000
- Our total costs across three Hospices per year £3,800,000
Where Does Our Funding Come From?
- 30% of the cost of our adult services comes from negotiated NHS contracts
- 20% of our overall costs come from our trading activities – Lottery & Shops
- The remainder comes from fundraising activities
General fundraising is a constant activity; we receive a much smaller percentage of legacies in comparison to other hospices nationally as we serve less affluent areas. Historically we have relied heavily on our communities for support.
We are now looking to build stronger partnerships with the corporate sector to help ensure the Hospice is there for future generations.
Butterwick Hospice serves a diverse area, supporting people and their families in Teesside, CountyDurham, North Yorkshire and Wearside.
Our Children’s Hospice provides support across this whole area.
Adult services in Bishop Auckland serve the very rural Durham Dales and Borough of Sedgefield areas through day hospices in Bishop Auckland, Outreach Hospices in BarnardCastle, Stanhope and Sedgefield, home care and mobile aromatherapy services.
Stockton Hospice serves the whole Borough including Yarm, Billingham, Norton, Thornaby, Eaglescliffe and Stockton.
Butterwick Hospice Care was established 25 years ago and currently has over 30,000 known supporters
Butterwick is well known and highly respected which makes our Brand a valuable asset
A supportive association with our brand would be a strong selling point for your organisation.
Valuable Benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner
- Corporate pride in helping to secure the long term future of Butterwick Hospice Care
- Public respect for having a supportive association with a highly regarded local charity
- Licence to use Butterwick branding to advertise your support
- Helping you to fulfill your corporate social responsibilities
- Tax effective giving
As a Corporate Partner you will receive
- Links to and from the Butterwick Hospice website
- Positive publicity
- Recognition through:
- Mounted display in Hospice reception
- Published in Reporter Newsletter (30,000 distribution)
- Acknowledgement in Butterwick’s Annual Review
- Corporate Partner Plaque
- Framed Certificate
- Invitation to the annual Corporate Partner Reception
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Partner of Butterwick Hospice Care please contact Anne Cooling, Head of Corporate Development Tel: 01642 628930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org